Friday, December 7, 2012

Buy A Book. Help A Child!


‘Tis the season! No matter who you are or what you believe, the holiday season ushers in a time of giving, a time of sharing, a time to reflect on the old year and the promise of the new.

One of the things I celebrate (and not just during the holiday season) is my love of reading. It has always been one of the greatest joys of my life and is why I am a writer. I am so grateful for the education I have had and now want to be able to share, if only in some small way, the opportunity to learn that so many of us take for granted.

This year, my daughter and partner in ARK Stories, Kimberley Johnson, and I have decided to spread the joy. For every ARK Stories book purchased between now and midnight December 25, our company will donate $1 (one dollar) to the K.I.N.D. Fund. That means Kids In Need of Desks and it was launched by one of our favorite MSNBC hosts, Lawrence O’Donnell, in coordination with UNICEF. Read about it here.

Whether you purchase a paperback or an eBook, we will donate $1 of the proceeds to K.I.N.D. We’ll post the final tally once the figures are in. In the meantime, you’ll get to read some really cool books! Great Christmas presents too!

Visit ARK Stories to read samples of each book.

Or just use these links to go directly to the online venues.

The Virgin Diaries   available only on Amazon

Also available in eBook formats on Smashwords

Also available in eBook formats on Smashwords

CRAZY   available only on Amazon

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment